- Course Fee: £69
- Course timings: You have 6 months to complete this course in full from when you make your purchase.
- Course Location: On your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Accredited with: IPHM
- Kit Included? No
- Model Required? Yes, you will need two live models to complete your case studies on once you finish the theory coursework.
- All of my IPHM accredited online courses include access to my Social Media Business Training for FREE! (usual price £59). The download link will be included within your purchase email.
What is included on this course?
In depth theory which includes:
- Welcome to the course
- About your trainer
- Kit list
- Purchase your brow lamination products
- Habia Code of Practice
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Anatomy and physiology of the hair
- Hygiene and Sterilisation
- Contra-indications and Contra Actions
- Client Consultation
- Patch testing
- Brow Lamination Training Videos
- Client Aftercare
- Practical Assessment
- Accreditation and Insurance
- Order your certificate
The Brow Lamination teaches you how to create fluffed up, full brows that last up to 8 weeks. The process enables you to make your client’s brow hairs sit in the desired position, meaning you can create anything from a feathery to natural look.
You will learn the following:
- How to style the brows and set them in place for up to 8 weeks
- How to colour the brows using tint
- How to remove excess hair around the brow area using warm waxing and tweezing methods, leaving them perfectly shaped.
Two case studies on live models are required to pass your training. This will be carried out at home after you have completed your training at the Academy, and evidence is to be emailed in to the tutor.
A Certificate is an additional £12 and comes as a high quality PDF printable copy sent you your email address.