- Course Fee: £199
- Course timings: 9.45am until approximately 2.30pm
- Course Location: 13 Hillcroft Road, Altrincham, Manchester, WA14 4JE
- Accredited with: ABT
- Kit Included? No
- Parking Nearby? Yes – Free parking on the road
- Model Required? No. It is mandatory that you work on each other for this course, so you must be willing to have the treatment. The only exception to this is if you have a contraindication to the treatment. If this is the case you must supply your own suitable model to take part.
- Please read through the Academy policies and FAQ’s before booking this course
You must hold a qualification in one of the following to be eligible for this course:
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy(VTCT/NVQ/ITEC/CIBTAC)
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- Nationally recognised (VTCT/NVQ/ITEC/CIBTAC) level 2 or 3 in A&P alongside an ABT accredited
- Microblading qualification
- Nationally recognised (VTCT/NVQ/ITEC/CIBTAC) beauty therapy level 2 alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS. WE RECOMMEND YOU CHECK ELIGIBILITY WITH YOUR OWN INSURANCE COMPANY BEFORE ATTENDANCE.
What is included on this course?
Online pre-course study which is carried out via our online learning platform, meaning you can study from home and take your time to absorb this essential information before the day of your course.
One day hands on training. It is mandatory that you work on each other for this course, so you must be willing to have the treatment. The only exception to this is if you have a contraindication to the treatment. If this is the case you must supply your own suitable model to take part.
PDF copy of your ABT accredited certificate when you pass.
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a scalpel to remove the upper layers of the skin to reveal a smoother and brighter complexion. The scalpel finely exfoliates dead skin cells whilst also removing the fine superficial vellus hair from the face, commonly known as “peach fuzz.”
The treatment will produce a brighter and more youthful glow to the client’s skin, as well as allowing skincare products to be absorbed more easily. Clients also find that their makeup sits more smoothly on their skin following the removal of “peach fuzz” and really does leave the face looking flawless.
Dermaplaning is a fantastic treatment addition to any salon, aesthetic or skin clinic as the treatment leaves the skin with a youthful glow that clients can see instantly. With repeated procedures, clients can hope to see improvements in skin texture and skin tone with results being noticeable from day one. As this is a non invasive treatment, this treatment can be performed on almost all skin types except those with acne.
No case study is required for this course.
Do I need to bring anything with me on the day?
YOU MUST BRING 2X FRESH MASKS AND A VISOR TO WEAR THROUGHOUT THE DAY. All equipment required is provided for use on the day of your training. You may wish to bring a pen and notepad for note taking, and your lunch.