Want to train others in hair and/or beauty? Dream of running your own training academy? Look no further!
- ABT accredited course which will qualify you to train students in hair and beauty
- Includes TWO pre-written and high quality course manuals from a set list
- Requires a minimum of 6 months experience in the subjects you wish to train
- Course Fee: £199
- Course Location: Your computer
- Accredited with: ABT
- Kit Included? No
- Micro-teach required? Yes, dates held on Zoom once a month.
How long do I have access to the course for?
You have 6 months from when you enrol to complete the course in full, including the micro-teach.
Do I need to have any previous experience to take this course?
Yes, you must have at least 6 months experience in the treatments you wish to train others in for ABT to cover your insurance requirements.
What is included on this course?
- Online pre-course study which is carried out via our online learning platform, meaning you can study from home and take your time to absorb this essential information before the day of your Zoom session.
- A live online micro-teach session which is held by a qualified trainer via Zoom. A session is held once a month for the micro-teach.
- A PDF download of your certificate will be emailed to you when you pass (please note that the course fees must be paid in full before the certificate can be issued).
You will also be able to choose TWO course manuals from the list below. These come in a PDF format.
- Semi-Permanent Lashes (including pre-made volume fans)
- Russian Volume Lashes
- Lash Lift and Tint
- Brow Lamination (including brow tint and warm wax hair removal)
- Henna Brow Styling (including brow mapping and warm wax hair removal)
- Gel Polish Manicure
PLEASE NOTE: My manuals have been accredited by ABT for my use. You will need to pay for the accreditation of your manuals with ABT as you will be classed as a different academy. At the time of writing, the fees for this were £40 per course with no annual fees (11/03/2021)
You are required to perform a micro-teach lasting approximately 20 minutes live on Zoom. This can be in any subject you like, not just hair and beauty. The purpose of this is to demonstrate that you understand how to communicate with your students, and are able to train others effectively while showing varied methods of teaching (for example: teaching others through speech, images, demonstrations etc). Your theory must be completed in full before you can go ahead with your micro-teach.
Other important information
This course is accredited with ABT, and you will be able to access insurance with ABT directly. Other insurance companies may or may not accept this training qualification, it is up to you to check with individual insurance companies if they will cover you for training before you purchase the course.